If you have never tried rock climbing before then a Taster Session will provide you with the best introduction to rock climbing. Our friendly, experienced instructors will guide you through your first experience of rock climbing. These ‘have-a-go’ sessions explain the basics and encourage you to scale as many walls as possible. They are an ideal starting point before committing to the Introduction to Climbing Course. Taster sessions can be booked at any time, as long as we have the availability, we'd be more than happy to accommodate you. These sessions are suitable for all ages (7+).
"What a lovely welcome from the staff, friendly and funny. Our instructor was amazing, explained everything in an easy-to-understand way, with welcomed humour to go with it. I would definitely recommend this establishment". W. Short
- For small groups, we recommend a 1-hour session, if you are looking to book for a larger group just get in touch and we can book you in for a 1.5-hour session.
- You can check availability and book for 1-hour slots below or alternatively give us a call to check additional availability.
- We can take bookings to suit the requirements of groups: ie: families, all-female sessions, additional needs sessions etc.
- All equipment is provided
- All climbers under the age of 18 will need a parental consent form completed.
1-hour Taster Sessions are £12 per person.