Taking out a monthly Direct Debit membership with Dynamic Rock
Signing up for a Dynamic Rock membership
Currently, we offer two memberships;
£24 a month - Adult – unlimited entry and kit hire
£36 a month - Under 18 membership unlimited entry and kit hire, with one NICAS/YCC class, included a week.
Your membership will be taken from your bank each month until you request to cancel or should your card expire. Our billing date is the 3rd of each month.
We reserve the right to change our membership pricing and/or add cancellation charges at any time. If we do you will be notified with plenty of notice should you wish to cancel your membership.
In the event of there being insufficient funds in your account, we will notify you when you next visit the centre.
Freezing your membership
You have the opportunity to freeze your monthly membership, for example, if you are taking an extended break from climbing you can freeze your membership. Should you wish to freeze your membership you must complete an online membership change request form. This must be completed 7 days before the next billing date for it to take effect the following month.
Change of details
Should any of your personal detail change, please notify us immediately. The details we hold for you will be used to communicate with you regarding your membership. You can update your details via our website.
You can cancel your membership at any time, cancelling your membership does not incur a charge.
To cancel your membership you will need to complete an online membership change request form you can access this form via our website. For your membership cancellation to take effect by the next calendar month you must complete an online membership change request form 7 days before the next billing date. We do not offer pro-rata refunds, for example, if you cancel on the 16th of the month, your membership will run until the end of that month and you will have membership access to the centre until the end of the calendar month.
If you no longer visit the facility but you're still paying membership we do not offer refunds on monthly memberships. You must request to cancel your membership.
Membership – Your Rights
- You are entitled to access and to use the climbing centre during opening hours. We will make reasonable endeavours to communicate to you in advance if we are unable to make available to you the rights and privileges of Membership.
- You have the right to cancel your membership at any time without giving any reason
- No charge will be made for cancellation.
- No payment or refund will be made as a result of you cancelling your Membership.
- This Membership Agreement starts once you have accepted the terms during the online membership registration process.
- All memberships include free kit hire for you and your guests, you can hire enough kit for two guests per visit.
- Being a members means you are entitles you to 10% off some items in the Dynamic Rock Reception shop.
- Adult members get free access to coaching workshops/classes at Dynamic Rock, this will be specified during the advertising process.
- Only the persons named in the online joining process can benefit from this Agreement.
Membership - Our Rights
- We may terminate and cancel your membership with immediate effect on notice to you if you breach any of the Conditions of Use. In the event of this happening you will no longer be able to access any of our facilities and we will not offer any form of refund.
- We may close our premises with reasonable notice and at our discretion for reasonable periods of time to carry out maintenance, repairs, refurbishment or cleaning or for other reasons outside of our control. We will not be responsible to you for not being able to access our facilities in these circumstances.
- We are not liable for any injury you suffer through the incorrect use of out equipment or facilities.
- We may make reasonable changes to the Conditions of Use and the Membership Agreement at any time.